How to save more and spend less when buying LED lights? Tough, yes? That’s why we provided you with a list of the most affordable h1 LED bulbs in projectors.
If you’re looking for h1 LED bulbs, then we’ll give you a list of the most affordable ones so that you can replace your old projector bulbs without having to spend so much.
And you also don’t need to worry about affordable projector bulbs having high risks. The ones that we’ve listed all come from reputable brands so you’re sure that they’re safe to use. Also, LED bulbs, in general, are really safe to use in projectors since they don’t overheat that much.
So, if you’re looking to put an h1 LED bulb in projector, check out our list below:
|A-1ux Conversion Kit High Beam Bulb|
|Lumenon LED Headlight Kit|
|Auxbeam H1 LED F-16 Series Bulbs|
LED Vs. HID Light Projectors
The most common type of bulb that you’d usually put in a projector is an HID light.
But how does that compare to using LED lights?
Let’s first differentiate them below by listing the benefits of both:
- HID lights may have a further range
- HID lights are easier to maintain
- HID lights have more compatibility with projectors
- LED lights are much easier to install
- LED lights are more cost-efficient as compared to other lighting options
- LED lights tend to have longer shelf lives than HID lights
Now that you know the benefits of both kinds, all you have to do is choose which one of two suits your needs the best. If you have decided to stick with the LED lights, then pick one from the three choices of the Best H1 LED bulbs for projector we have below.
3 Best H1 LED Bulb In Projector Headlights Reviews
1. A-1ux Conversion Kit High Beam Bulb
If you’re looking for visibility and beam patterns for your H1 LED bulbs for projector headlights, then this is the bulb that you should get. It has great visibility because it comes with 5400 lumens per lamp, making it really strong.
Another thing you’d want to know about this bulb set is that it comes with Korean CSP LED chips which have 50w per pair. So, if it’s the power that you want, it’s the power that you’ll get.
Other than raw power, you’ll also love this light’s beam pattern. First of all, it comes with an adjustable 360-degree buckle. This feature allows it to have wide coverage. It’s great for covering big outdoor areas.
- Strong lights that have up to 5400 lumens per lamp and 10800 lumens per pair
- 6000K xenon white color temperature
- Comes with an adjustable 360-degree rotary buckle
- 30,000-hour lifespan
- Comes with a big air inlet grooves and turbo fans for better heat dissipation
- Quite a noisy fan
- A bit too bright
2. Lumenon LED Headlight Kit
The best thing about this LED light is that it is extremely easy to install. It is a plug and play type of bulb which doesn’t require any accessories. This is the type of LED lights that you can install in mini projectors. If you’re looking for a LED bulb in mini h1 projector, then this is the one that we’d definitely recommend.
- Plug and play type of installation with no accessories needed
- Crystal white 6000K color temperature
- Has a high focus output and far coverage
- 12-volt type of lights
- Compatible with even mini projectors
- Burns out rather quickly
3. Auxbeam H1 LED F-16 Series Bulbs
This is a bulb that’s pretty well known for its durability. That’s because it is made out of aircraft-grade luxury gold aluminum, making it resistant to impact and scratching. Other than that, the material is also IP68 waterproof so you won’t have to worry about getting it yet.
- Made out of IP 68 waterproof material
- Has a 360-degree beam angle
- Aircraft-grade luxury gold aluminum material
- Soft white beam pattern
- 6000k white light color temperature
- Light output is pretty low
If you are looking for a good H1 led bulb in projector, then all you just need to do is pick one of the three choices. As long as you are dead set on getting LED lights, we can guarantee that all of the choices that we’ve listed above are top quality products that you can enjoy.