The Goal Zero Yeti 150 is a pricey investment but the best power station during an emergency. Get to know this coveted product now!
Portable power stations play an important role in our current time. Without it, we won’t be able to work on important tasks during electrical shortages. Its handy size is perfect for camping and fishing trips with your family and friends. It helps you power up if you need an extra boost for your devices, and it can serve as your backup power when the need arises.
These situations are just some of the few scenarios where you can use a portable power station. It is no wonder that many people are now buying the Goal Zero Yeti 150. It is a tiny but powerful device to use in any given situation.
Features And Specifications Of Goal Zero Yeti 150
Three-Way Charging Process
One of the best features of the Yeti 150 is its three-way charging. You can charge the Yeti 150 with the use of a Goal Zero charger. The wall adaptor is included when you buy the device. The Yeti 150 can also be charged with the use of a solar panel. The solar panels can help you use solar energy to charge your Yeti 150. You can also use a car plug adaptor to charge your portable power stations.
Unlike other portable power stations, the Goal Zero yeti portable power station only takes 6 hours to fully charge with the use of a wall adapter and car plug charger. Solar panel charging usually differs. Depending on your solar panel, it can take up to 5 to 10 hours if you are using the Boulder 50. If you are using the Nomad 20, you might have to wait for 12 to 24 hours to fully charge your device.
User-Friendly And Straightforward Instructions
Unlike other portable power stations in the market, the Yeti 150 is a user-friendly device. You don’t have to worry about complicated instructions. You just need to plug the portable power station into its charger (wall adaptor, car plug adaptor, or Boulder 50 solar panel).
Aside from that, you can also see the plug connectors arranged right under the battery indicator. Aside from that, it also comes with a straightforward manual. This manual will guide you on where to put the right cable on the correct plug.
Perfect For Small Devices
The Yeti 150 is compatible with many small devices. You can charge your POV cameras, headlamps, digital cameras, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. You can also use the AC to power some of your smaller appliances when you are out in the wild.
Exceptional Battery Life
This portable power station comes with a 150W that can last you for more than 24 hours. If you are using it for smaller devices, you can last up to three days without charging.
Safe For You And The Environment
Unlike portable gas power stations, the Yeti 150 is safer for you and the environment. It doesn’t produce gas fumes that you often get from portable gas power stations. Aside from the zero fumes, this portable power station doesn’t have those annoying sounds. You get to hear the wonders of nations, even when you are using this power station.
Lightweight And Portable
Compared to the other portable power stations in the market, surprisingly the Yeti 150 is lighter. It weighs about 5.2 kilos and comes with a compact build. It doesn’t take a lot of space whether you put it in your car or specific storage space.
Goal Zero Yeti 150 Review
The Goal Zero Yeti comes in the standard GZ color. It has that black housing with neon green and silver colors on its accessories. You can also see the brand name right below the connector plugs of the device. You can see the input plug on top and the battery indicator beside it. Right below the input plug, you can see the 12V connectors, USB connector, and the AC Inverter plug
- You can charge most of your devices simultaneously.
- It has a durable build; it will definitely last for a lifetime.
- It is compatible with many GZ accessories that you can use for camping and outdoor activities.
- It doesn’t just work on small devices, but it can also power up small appliances like a 5W fridge.
- The rubber stopper makes the device less slippery on smooth surfaces.
- The battery can last for 3 days if you are only using small devices and appliances.
- Goal Zero yeti 150 not charging on chargers that are not compatible with GZ products.
- The accessories tend to be pricey since you cannot buy them if they are not from the same brand. Aside from that, you have to buy them separately from the Yeti 150.
- In the long run, this portable power station can be heavy especially if you are carrying it on a hike.
- Some of the plugs are not compatible with some devices.
- This portable power station is not weatherproof. There is a high tendency that it can get broken when it gets wet or snowed on.
- Overall, this portable power station is too expensive.
The Goal Zero yeti 150 can be a good device for people who are looking for a durable power station for home and office work. However, you might want to reconsider getting this as your portable power station for outdoor adventures. You must read through this Goal Zero yeti review. This review will help you decide whether or not the Yeti 150 is the best portable power station for you!