No need to frequent the spa to get that healthy golden glow. With the best tanning bulbs on our list, you’ll surely get one that you’ll love. Check them out now!
If you fancy a golden skin color which many of the Hollywood stars have, then you are probably a constant tanning spa client. But the frequent visits to the spas can cost you a lot of money, not to mention the time you have to spend waiting.
Getting your own best tanning bulb at home is a great solution to minimize cost while experiencing a spa-quality tanning session. Luckily, premium tanning bed bulbs are now available and we have listed down the top 5 tanning bulbs below.
Let’s check them out!
Comparison Table: 5 Top Rated Tanning Bulbs
5 Best Tanning Bulbs Reviews
1. Sperti Fiji Sun Home Tanning Lamp
The Fiji Sun Home Tanning Lamp from Sperti has won many people’s approval not only because of its efficiency but as well as its affordability.
This is a body and face tanning lamp that gives you a subtle golden glow while giving your skin a smooth and healthy look. Fiji Sun is an excellent choice for sectional body tanning, especially in parts of the body that do not get as much sunlight as that of the arms and legs.
- Can be used for both face and body sectional tanning
- Gives a subtle glow without the burnt look, making you look naturally tan
- Very compact and portable, perfect for people who have an active lifestyle and those who are always on the go
- This is an FDA approved product, which speaks a lot of its safety and quality.
- Comes with a UV protection eyewear to protect your eyes while on your tanning session
- Has an automatic turn-off timer
2. Wolff System Tanning Bed Bulbs for Dark Tan
Wolff System is a brand name that has gained the trust of many when it comes to tanning bed bulbs. One of its best tanning bulbs in the market today is the Dark Tan II bulbs.
This package is a box of 24 tanning tube lamps at 100 watts each. Wolff Dark Tan bulbs are perfect for those who want a slightly darker glow. Hit the beach or book a photoshoot session feeling confident with how great your skin looks.
- Considered to be the best tanning bulbs for dark tan
- Gives a slightly stronger UVB and UVA light to make your skin look darker in just a few tanning sessions
- Suitable for those aiming to have golden brown skin
- Compatible with the Solar Wave Home Tanning Bed
- Perfect for home use as it is easy to install and replacements are easily available
- Wolff System offers free insurance damage during shipment
3. Wolff System Tanning Bed Bulbs for Extreme Tanning
The Dark Tan II bulbs are not the only best tanning bulbs to buy from Wolff System. If you are looking for a tanning bed bulb that can give you extreme tanned complexion, then this extreme tanning bulb is the perfect match for you.
This is 10% stronger than the Dark Tan II and Velocity bulbs, thus giving you a dark brown glow. Don’t worry all the UVB and UVS levels that the bulb produces are checked and approved by the FDA. So, you can guarantee that your skin only receives enough amount of light it needs for the tanning.
- Stronger light penetration to make your skin look darker after just one session
- The lamps can be used for up to 1000 hours or more.
- Each bulb is 100 watts with a bi-pin style
- Lets you achieve a dark rich color evenly
- Spreads the light consistently to hit all the parts you want to get tanned
- Suitable for whole body tanning
4. Brilliance Advanced Face and Body Tanning Bulb Kit
If you prefer to customize the bulb you use for your face tanning, then it is better to purchase a face and body tanning bulb kit.
One of the bulbs that have consistent good reviews in most bets tanning bulbs reviews 2020 is this tanning kit by Brilliance Advanced.
This is the best tanning bulb for replacement of Velocity, Dark Tan, Pro Tech, SunMaster, and many more. Because the bulb gives off strong ultraviolet light, protective eyewear must be word during the session.
- The best tanning replacement bulbs for most sun tan beds.
- Offers 1000 hours life expectancy
- Suitable for 20-minute tanning sessions
- This bulb gives your skin a bronze glow while keeping it smooth and youthful
- Provides great tanning efficiency with a really strong ultraviolet light
- The package includes 12 pcs 100-watts bronzer bi-pin lamps, 6 dual bronzer 100-watts bi-pin lamps, 6 80-watts advanced bronzer lamps, and one 400-watts High-pressure facial lamp
5. SunMaster Rejuvenating Tanning Bed Bulb
Rejuvenation is an important process that gives your skin a youthful glow. This popular and well-loved rejuvenescence red light therapy and tanning bed bulb by Sunmaster can give you that and more.
The lamp produces red light, which is known to cure all skin issues such as dullness, fine lines, acne. The low wavelength that the light produces help repair damaged skin tissues and encourage the rejuvenation.
This is a great choice for those who want to get that youthful tanned glow complexion.
- The red light therapy lamps give your skin instant youthful glow.
- Your skin feels smoother and looks much younger by erasing fine lines and wrinkles.
- This can be used in most tanning beds.
- There is also no risk of sunburn while using this lamp since it makes use of low wavelength.
- Has the longest life expectancy at 2000 hours
- Leaves your skin slightly tanned for that healthy-looking dark glow
Our Top Pick!
All of these 5 best tanning bulbs receive amazing reviews from the users. But if we were to choose the best-value bulb from the list, it would be the SunMaster Rejuvenating Tanning Bed Bulb.
We love the red light therapy it offers that promises youthful glow to the users. While it may only give a subtle tanning effect, we just love the skin benefits and the safety features of this lamp. However, if you rather fancy a dark and rich skin color, we think the Wolff System Dark Tan bulb suits you best.
How about you? Which one is your fave?