Find the best sonic mole repeller and get the best value repellent to keep your yard free from pesky rodents such as voles, moles, gophers, and chipmunks.
A sonic mole repeller plays a vital role in your garden. Without it, you might have to worry about moles infesting your yard. Sonic mole repellers use vibration and noises to shoo rodents away from your home.
These tiny spokes solar panels create vibration and noises. Most of the noises they create are inaudible to us but loud enough for the rodents and insects living underground.
No wonder many people are looking for the best sonic mole repeller in the market. It’s a perfect way to remove not just rodents but other harmful insects as well.
Our Top Choice for the Best Sonic Mole Repeller
The Magic Cat Solar Sonic Mole Repellent is our top choice.
- It produces loud buzzing sounds but not loud enough to penetrate inside your house
- Easy to install
- Works with all types of rodents
- Durable, weatherproofed, and waterproof.
- It is cheap but of high quality.
The Advantages Of Using Sonic Mole Repeller
1. Safe For Your Kids And Pets
One of the important reasons why sonic mole repellers are your best option is safety. Unlike other mole repellent methods, the sonic mole repeller is not harmful. It does not use poison or trap and bait moles and other rodents. In fact, it scares them away with the use of noises and vibration. However, you need to supervise your dogs and cats from the yard. They might just dig the spokes out from their place.
2. Not Just Moles But Other Rodents And Insects As Well.
Another reason why sonic mole repellers are a perfect repeller for your garden is because of their range. Sonic mole repellers may be made to scare away moles but they also scare other rodents as well.
They can scare gophers, chipmunks, and even rats from infesting your garden. Aside from rodents, they can also remove insects in your vicinity. Some insects can cause infectious diseases like salmonella. With sonic mole repellers, you don’t have to worry about eating in your garden. Rest assured, no flies or even roaches will be present at all.
Aside from the ones mentioned above, sonic mole repellers are eco-friendly. Although there is a battery-powered sonic mole repeller most of the sonic repellers available are also solar-powered. Rest assured, you don’t have to worry about changing batteries with solar-powered ones.
4. They Are Definitely Effective
Do most people often ask do sonic mole repellents really work? Sonic mole repellers really work. Moles are very sensitive to sound since they don’t use their eyes much. Moles often use their sense of smell and hearing whenever they are underground. The vibration and noises from sonic mole repellers scare them and other burrowing rodents like gophers.
Best Sonic Mole Repeller Review 2021
1. NIKAND Solar-powered Mole Repeller 4 Spikes
The Nikand Solar-powered Mole Repellant stands about 2.56 x 2.76 x 11 inches. This solar sonic mole repellent is considered one of the best-rated ultrasonic mole repellers because of its energy-saving feature. No need to change batteries from time to time. Aside from that, it is waterproof, no need to worry about it during rainy days.
- Produces 3 to 4 sonic pulses for every 30 seconds. It easily scares rodents on your lawn.
- The sonic mole repellent is weatherproof and can withstand corrosion.
- Straight forward instructions. You can easily install and use the device
- It works well on any terrain.
- It doesn’t work on the larger yard. It does work effectively on smaller ones.
- The excessive buzzing can be an annoyance especially on how loud they get.
2. Mitahome Solar Sonic Mole Repeller 4 Pack
Mitahome Solar sonic mole repeller comes with an 4 Pack sonic solar repeller. It can protect your yard within a 12000 feet radius. It stands about 10.67 x 10.55 x 3.23 inches. It can pass off looking like yard decoration instead of a yard protector. One of the best things about this device is that it is solar-powered.
- It works well with a larger yard with its 4 Pack
- The spikes come in a different color, they add more color to your backyard
- It comes with a very affordable price for 4 Pack
- It comes with a comprehensive user manual.
- This solar-powered sonic mole repellent may be weatherproofed and waterproofed but it can only last for about 3 years max.
- It doesn’t work on sandy and dry terrains.
3. MorTime Solar Ultrasonic Mole Repeller 8 Spikes
If you are looking for a medium-size solar sonic mole repeller, then this might be the perfect fit. The Mortime Solar Ultrasonic Mole Repeller stands about 2.36 x 2.36 x 9.65 inches. It lasts for about 5 days and only needs 4 hours to be fully charged again.
- It sends 3 to 4 sonic pulses every 30 seconds.
- Long-standing battery life
- It can withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Although it says that you just have to install it directly to the ground, some people say that you need to mount the sonic mole repeller before sticking it to the ground.
- Some of the spikes can be defective when you unbox them.
- It doesn’t work on sandy terrains.
4. MAGIC CAT Solar Mole Repellent 4 Spikes
Unlike the other solar sonic mole repellents mentioned above, the Magic Cat solar molar repellant comes in black and army green variation. Its solar panel plate is decorated with an army green color. You can also see the brand logo on the sides. The spike comes in black and stands about 11.46 x 4.96 x 2.64 inches
- It keeps out the rodents out of your property without that disturbing sound penetrating your house.
- It is weather-proofed and waterproofed.
- Easy to install. You just put the spokes into the ground and peel off the plastic layer, and then you are good to go.
- It is advertised as mole repellent but it also works well with gophers, voles, and other types of rodents.
- Durable and can last you for years.
- Depending on your placement, gophers can still infest some of your areas. You should place them strategically
5. Careland Solar Sonic Mole Repellent 8 Spikes
The Careland Solar Sonic Mole Repeller comes in three package varieties. This solar sonic mole repeller can work for gophers, voles, and chipmunks in the span of 3 weeks. It produces 3 sonic pulses every 30 seconds. One spike can cover 40 feet in diameter.
- It is solar-powered and can last you days before recharging.
- It can withstand all types of weather.
- Works well with large and small properties.
- Has a 60-day 100% money-back warranty when it fails to do its job.
- It is a little pricey compared to the other ones in the market.
Whenever you ask yourself “how effective are sonic mole repellers? the answer is 100% cruel-free and effective. The Magic Cat Solar Sonic Mole Repeller can help you remove those pesky rodents in no time. So why worry about these invaders in your yard? Did you get the best sonic mole repeller on your hands? Get yours now and keep those pesky rodents off your property.