The best solar spotlights can light up certain areas in your house and serve as ambient lighting for yard and walkways. Read now to know the dos and don’ts!
Solar lights have many benefits depending on their applications. Some solar lights are specifically designed for industrial use while others are aimed for residential purposes.
In this article, we are going to focus on one type of solar light – best solar spotlights.
Why Choose Solar Spotlights This 2020?
Solar LED lighting is the sustainable solution to high energy consumption nowadays. As more and more gadgets and appliances are invented, the demand for energy has also increased.
The choice is yours actually and if you choose to be sustainable, then installing solar spotlights for gardens and signs around your house is the ideal choice.
Here are the top reasons why solar spotlights are worth buying:
It is no secret that solar-powered lights help reduce the energy usage of a household. And because sunlight is a renewable energy which can be replenished every day (especially in summer months), this gives you plenty of energy stored in the panels, which you can use to power your household.
But isn’t solar panel expensive?
Indeed. For the time being, it is expensive to purchase solar panels. Luckily, there are affordable solar-powered lights available. Take the solar spotlights for home as example.
Solar spotlights also serve as good illumination on certain areas of your home. To be specific, you can use it to light up your walkways, gardens, and patios. Some spotlights can store enough energy to last for up to 8 hours, which is perfect for overnight illumination.
You see, this actually keeps you safe while walking around your house at night. Plus, the fact that it is an added security feature that helps ward off thieves and burglars.
Our earth has suffered a lot already. Hence, the concept of living a sustainable lifestyle is highly recommended. If you want to provide premium lighting in your house without consuming much energy, then you better stick to solar lighting.
Outdoor solar spotlights do not require fuel to produce electricity. Therefore, they do not harm the environment.
3 Best Solar Spotlights Reviews
1. URPOWER LED Solar Spotlights
These are 2-in-1 solar spotlight for gardens and yards. As landscaping lights, they are waterproof, so they are safe to use them even when it is raining. You can also adjust the angle of the head if you want to use them to illuminate a certain spot like signs or entrances and pathways.
What’s more, these lights are also rechargeable through their battery power setting option. Therefore, you can use these for an extended period of time if the energies stored in the battery and in the panel are combined.
The package includes 2 solar inground lights, 2 spike lights, 2 manuals, and 6 screws.
Please do note that you have to place them in areas with no obstructions such as trees. Also, when they use the solar light, these spotlights will not turn on if there is another light directed on them.
- It has an automated switch, which means it automatically turns on when it detects darkness in the surrounding and turns off when the sun rises.
- You can also adjust the brightness of the LED bulbs
- Each bulb has 50 lumens, giving you a total of 200 lumens for these 4 LED solar spotlights.
- Gives off cool white color temperature
- Can light up for up to 6 to 9 hours after fully charged
- Must be charged around 5 hours
- Proven to be waterproof (IP64 rating)
- Suitable for winter as they are also frost resistance
- Spotlight heads do not get hot even after long exposure to sunlight
2. InnoGear Solar Landscape Lights
InnoGear is yet another well-loved solar spotlights 2020. These 4 spotlights are specifically designed for decorative purposes and landscaping. They make use of ABS plastic, which is a high-impact plastic with great efficiency.
And since they also use LED bulbs, then you can expect these lights to last longer. The best solar spotlight landscape must have brightness options. These lights have 2 light modes – high and low light mode. When operated in low light mode, these lights can last for up to 12 hours.
- The solar panel can be easily rotated at 180-degree in an up and down direction.
- It also has a wide-angle beam coverage at 90 degrees.
- Its solar energy conversion is a lot faster than others (approximately 30% faster).
- Comes with all the necessary tools and accessories needed for the installation.
- Can automatically turns on and off
- This lasts up to 6 hours in high light mode and 12 hours in low light mode.
- Can be installed inground or mounted on the wall
- Certified to be durable and water-resistant
- Ideal for patios, porch, pathways, decks, and even for pool gardens
3. LITOM Solar-Powered Landscaping Lights
LITOM is also a 2-in-1 landscape solar spotlight. It has a much more straightforward yet modern design. In addition, its waterproof rating is much higher at IP67. This means that it can withstand harsh and extreme weather conditions.
The color temperature of these 2 lights is warm white, which is perfect for ambient lighting. In this package, you will get 2 LED solar spotlights with 6 LEDs in each light. As 2-in-1 lights, you can use the battery or the solar panel to power these spotlights. You also have more options for the installations.
Please note that they are not dimmable as they are stay on type of spotlights.
- Has 3000K color temperature
- Can be installed inground or wall mounted
- Has 2 light modes, namely high and low light modes
- Can last from 6 to 12 hours
- It is the best LED decorative solar spotlight.
- The illumination angle is set at 120-degree.
- Only requires 5 hours of charging time under full sunlight
- Perfect for gardens, yards, decks, swimming pool walkways, balcony, and front porch
- Proven to be energy-saving and cost-efficient