Reports show that solar showers offer more advantages for outdoor uses like camping. Find out your best solar shower options now!
For avid campers and hikers out there, you do not need to skip a good shower nor settle with bathing in cold mountain springs if you can bring the comfort of your own shower essentials with you.
The best solar shower bags review we have on our list below are the perfect products to buy. They are all priced reasonably, have great quality and are safe for the environment.
Still interested to know more about which solar shower bags to buy for your next outdoor adventure?
Keep on reading!
Our Top Pick for the Best Solar Shower
If we are to recommend the best-value solar shower bag from the list, it would be the RISEPRO Solar Shower.
This shower bag has all you would ever need for a comfortable warm bath outdoor. It has enough water capacity, complete with the necessary accessories like hose, shower head and hooks for mounting. If you are conscious about the environment, you’d feel at ease knowing the solar bag is made from non-toxic material, making it safe for the environment.
Check out the reasons why we think this gives the best value to your money:
- Has 10 gallons water capacity
- Can heat water up to 45 degrees Celsius
- With excellent heat retention technology
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Comes with temperature indicator
- Easy to fold and store
- Ultra-lightweight and portable
5 Best Solar Shower Reviews
1. KIPIDA Solar Shower for Outdoors
One of consumers’ top choices, this solar shower from KIPIDA is perfect for camping, hiking, and even beach swimming. What’s even more admirable about this product is that it is made from environmentally-friendly materials and is absolutely non-toxic.
It has 5-gallons capacity and has dimensions of 12 by 6 by 2.4 inches. It also weighs approximately 15.2 ounces. If you are wondering if it can heat up water nicely, well it can give you a hot shower at 45 degrees Celsius the most.
- With 5 gallons of water capacity
- Comes with flexible hose and shower head
- Very lightweight and foldable
- Easy to carry and easy to store
- Consists of deluxe multiple layers, making sure no water is leaking
- Shower head has ON/OFF switch
- Water current can be adjusted from low to high current
- Also has a temperature indicator
- Shower head is made of plastic that easily scratches
- The hose appears to be flimsy.
2. Advanced Elements Solar shower
Raved by many and received great reviews from customers, this is considered as one of the best solar shower choices for outdoor uses. This Advanced Elements solar shower offers an amazing solar technology for a very affordable price.
This is the go-to choice for people who loves to enjoy a good hot shower while out camping or hiking in the mountains. This product is known for its optimal heat retention construction. It has dimensions of 20 by 6 by 2 inches and weighs around 1.32 pounds.
- Comes with 5 gallons water capacity
- With 4-ply layer construction for better heat retention
- Also comes with a shower head and an extra-large filling valve
- This also features a pocket where you can put bathing essentials like shampoo and soap
- Easy to use shower head which lets you save water while showering
- Easy to find replacement parts
- Shower head eventually shows mildew buildup, but you can easily clean it
3. DOTSOG Portable Solar Shower for Camping and Traveling
If what you are looking for is the best solar shower that is portable and easy to set up, then DOTSOG is a great choice. It is designed for beach camping, hiking, and outdoor swimming. The 5 gallons water capacity is enough for 2 people and its material is durable enough to hold 20 liters of water.
The updated version of this solar shower for camping comes with a removable hose, which makes it even easier to carry around. It has dimensions of 13 by 4.9 by 1.8 inches. Weighing 11.36 ounces, an average person will have no problem carrying it.
- Very versatile and can be used for camping, climbing, hiking, and a lot more outdoor activities
- Can hold up to 5 gallons of water
- Uses environmentally-friendly materials
- With strong handles and durable construction
- Comes with efficient shower head valve that can turn on and off
- Easy to operate and can be set up in less than a minute
- The best solar shower bag with complete accessories like flexible hose, hanging strap, shower bag, shower head, hard tube and tap head.
- The shower head is tiny and might be a concern for some, so always check size and dimensions
- The on and off switch must be handled with caution as it can get stiff when turned too tight.
4. RISEPRO Solar Shower
RISEPRO is yet another trusted brand of solar shower with incredible heat retention technology. This particular model has received nothing but praises from consumers. One of its notable advantages is its whopping 10 gallons of water capacity, which is twice the size of other solar shower bags in the market.
Because of its much bigger size, it weighs 1.15 pounds and with dimensions of 9.5 by 5.6 by 2.3 inches. Based on customer reports, many consider this as the perfect solar shower bag for bigger groups.
- Holds 10 gallons of water which is approximately 40 liters
- Comes with leak-proof and deluxe multi-layer material construction
- With flexible hose and shower head
- Made from environment friendly material
- Can heat up water up to 45 degrees Celsius
- Also has a temperature indicator
- Can be easily hung on trees using the hard plastic reinforcement
- With on and off switch
- Water current can be adjusted from low to high
- Easy to fold and store when empty, perfect for carrying around
- Cannot be hooked when 100% full
5. FeChix VIGLT Portable Solar Shower for Outdoor Camping
Last on our list is this shower bag from FeChix VIGLT that holds 5 gallons of water capacity. This one also features a removable hose and a shower head that can be easily switched on and off.
This is an excellent option as the best solar shower for newbie hikers as it is very affordable and easy to use. If you just want to try and see how a solar shower bag for camping works, then this is our recommended product for you. It is cheap but can guarantee a relaxing warm shower when you’re out their doing amazing adventures.
This is also very easy to carry around at 12 by 6.5 by 1.5 inches dimensions and at 11.99 punches weight.
- Has an intelligent absorption design which heats water up to 45 degrees Celsius
- Holds 5 gallons of water, perfect for camping and hiking
- Ultra-lightweight yet durable for outdoor use
- Made from environmentally-friendly and non-toxic material
- Can heat up water in 3 hours exposure to sunlight
- Easy to set up and store
- The shower bag is reusable
- The hose is flimsy.
- The water current from the shower head is a bit lower than average.