Looking for the best solar flagpole light? We got you covered! Down below are some of the amazing solar flagpole lights for your needs.
As mandated by the law, the national flag must be illuminated even in the darkest hours. Thus, many government offices and patriots have invested in a solar flagpole light. Most people may not see the need for it, but solar flagpoles are indeed a great addition to make your house stand out.
They are cost-efficient and easy to maintain. Unlike normal lights, the solar flagpole lights don’t need wires on them. It relies on solar energy to light the flagpole at night. Aside from that, they have an automatic switch mechanism that turns off and on the lights of your solar flagpole light.
Finding the best solar flagpole light may not be an easy task, especially if you want one that would really last. There are tons of solar flagpole lights available in the market. Nonetheless, we are going to help you with the perfect solar flagpole light for your national flag.
- Our Top Pick For The Best Solar Flagpole Light
- How To Install Solar Light On A Flagpole?
- Measure The Diameter Of The Flagpole.
- Lower Down Your Flagpole To Its Lowest Position
- Unscrew the top of the flagpole using a screwdriver and remove the ring.
- Put The Solar Flagpole Light
- Place The Ring Back Into The Pole And Screw A New Hole Into The Wooden Part Of It.
- Install The Top Part Of The Flag
- Best Solar Flagpole Light Reviews
- 1. Deneve Deluxe Solar Flagpole LED
- 2. Vont Solar Flagpole Super Bright LED Light
- 3. Totobay 30 LED Solar Flagpole
- 4. ZIOTI 128 LED Solar Flagpole Light
- 5. Alpha 180X Solar Flagpole Lights
Our Top Pick For The Best Solar Flagpole Light
These solar flagpole lights are indeed the best. However, if we were to choose the best commercial solar flagpole light among them, it’s the Totobay 30 LED Solar Flagpole.
- It has a premium and sturdy design. Thus, making it a very durable source of light.
- It is multifunctional. You can use these for your flagpole and can double as an emergency light when necessary.
- Its price is very cost-effective.
- It also uses photovoltaic cells which absorb solar energy better.
|Deneve Deluxe Solar Flagpole LED|
|Vont Solar Flagpole Super Bright LED Light|
|Totobay 30 LED Solar Flagpole|
|ZIOTI 128 LED Solar Flagpole Light|
|Alpha 180X Solar Flagpole Lights|
How To Install Solar Light On A Flagpole?
Measure The Diameter Of The Flagpole.
If you are planning to buy a top-mount solar flagpole light, make sure that you get the diameter of the flagpole first. There are different kinds of flagpoles. The traditional ones seem to have a skinny top while other flagpoles have bigger diameters.
That way, you won’t have any problems installing your solar flagpole lights.
Lower Down Your Flagpole To Its Lowest Position
Lowering the flagpole will make it easier for you to install the solar flagpole lights. Installing it mid-air can be dangerous. So, make sure to lower the flagpole before installing it. That way, it is safer and a faster process.
Unscrew the top of the flagpole using a screwdriver and remove the ring.
The next step that you should do is unscrew the top of the flagpole. You can use a compatible screwdriver to remove the top of the pole. Make sure to be really careful when removing the screws. That way, you won’t accidentally lose them in the process. Make sure that you also remove the spinning ring. You can do so by moving it down to the pole.
Put The Solar Flagpole Light
Get your solar flagpole light and slowly install it on top of your flagpole. Make sure that the solar panels are facing towards the sun. If you get this mixed up, then your solar panel won’t charge at all.
Place The Ring Back Into The Pole And Screw A New Hole Into The Wooden Part Of It.
You need to create a new hole into the pole. By doing so, you are creating a new lock mechanism to keep the lights on the right and tight place. Once the hole is done, you screw the ring into the hole. That way, the solar flagpole doesn’t move at all. Make sure that there is a gap between the lights and the ring.
Install The Top Part Of The Flag
Once you have everything installed into the flagpole, you can now put back its other pieces. Tighten the screws on the top ball to avoid the solar flagpole lights from falling from the top of the flagpole.
Best Solar Flagpole Light Reviews
1. Deneve Deluxe Solar Flagpole LED
The Deneve Deluxe Solar Flagpole comes with a 6 tiny solar panel on one side. This solar flagpole is specifically made for ground flagpoles with a height of 15 to 25 feet. It can pass through a 1.75-inch shaft with a diameter of 0.5 inches. It also has 21 tiny LED lights to light up your flag during dark hours.
- The solar flagpole lights are weather-proof. It can take on any weather.
- It has an easy installation process.
- It also has a daylight sensor which automatically turns on and off.
- The solar flagpole LED lights are not bright enough to illuminate the flag properly.
- The plastic parts of the solar flagpole light can break if not handled properly.
- This solar flagpole light is a little bit expensive compared to its counterparts in the market.
2. Vont Solar Flagpole Super Bright LED Light
The Vont Solar Flagpole Light is made for standard 15 to 25 feet ground flagpole. It has 6 solar panels to charge its 3 AAA batteries. It comes with 26 LED lights to ensure that your flag is well-lit, especially at night.
- It is easy to install and assemble. You don’t have to worry about extra screws when installing them.
- It is weather-proof. It can stand rain showers.
- It can light up your flagpole up to 10 hours per day.
- It also comes with a daylight detection system which automatically turns on and off the lights.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Some people have to Google “how to install solar light?” because the instructions are not clear.
3. Totobay 30 LED Solar Flagpole
The Totobay 30 LED Solar flagpole comes in a white circular LED light with solar panels on top. It has 11 tiny solar panels on the other side and 30 LED lights on another side. It is made for ground flagpoles with a diameter of 0.55 inches.
- Unlike the other models, these solar flagpole lights have a more premium design.
- It has a built-in power capacity of 2200 mah.
- It also comes with a daylight detector that automatically turns on and off the lights.
- This solar flagpole light is multifunctional. You can use it for camping and emergency lighting.
- It is also weather-proofed. It can withstand the rain and snow on the daily grind.
- Some of the solar flagpole lights from this brand are factory defective. Make sure to have it checked before buying.
4. ZIOTI 128 LED Solar Flagpole Light
This LED Solar Flagpole light has a total of 128 LED lights. it is probably one of the LED lights that have more than 50 LED lights on it. Aside from the 128 LED lights, it also comes with 12 small solar panels and a built-in 2500mah battery.
- It comes with 2 light settings to choose from.
- It has a lifespan of 15000 hours.
- It comes with an easy installation and assembly.
- It also has a daylight sensor to turn on and off automatically.
- It is also versatile; you can use it on other occasions as well such as camp light, pool light, etc.
- This solar flagpole light is not waterproof
- The flag’s color becomes muted under very bright light
5. Alpha 180X Solar Flagpole Lights
Unlike the other solar flagpole lights on the list, the Alpha 180X comes in a different size. This is because the Alpha 180X comes in a square form. This solar flagpole light is considered one of the best solar-powered flagpole lights in the market. It comes with 35 LED lights and a heavy-duty bracket to hold both the lights and the solar panel.
- It has adjustable light settings.
- It comes with a heavy-duty bracket to hold the lights and the solar panel.
- It comes with a Lithium battery which lasts longer than other batteries on the market.
- It is very versatile, you can use it on other patio ornaments aside from flagpoles.
- You need to angle the solar panels better to ensure that your battery is charging.
- The installation takes a lot of time.
Totobay 30 LED Solar Flagpole may seem to be the best solar flagpole lights in the market. However, it may not work for you in terms of size and diameter. Make sure that you do measure your flagpole and do your research on the best solar flagpole lights for your flagpole.