Newborns sleep 17 hours per day while toddlers need 14 hours to support their rapid development. Check out the best night light for baby for a good sleep.
Have you ever wondered why newborn babies sleep a lot? They sleep around 17 hours per day and when they become toddlers, they still sleep for about 14 hours daily.
Experts said that the long hours of sleep are necessary to support the rapid development of the babies. Their growth is much faster outside of the mother’s womb as compared to when they were inside. Therefore, ensuring that your baby has quality sleep is very crucial to their mental and physical development.
- Does a Night Light Help Babies Have a Good Sleep?
- Quick Comparison Table
- Reviews On The Best Nigh Light For Baby And Toddler
Does a Night Light Help Babies Have a Good Sleep?
Well, there are certain measures that parents take to make sure their baby gets the best sleep. Pillows, cushions, and music are just some of these options. But did you know that setting up the best night light for baby also contributes to the quality of sleep?
Yes, there are several studies that support this claim. One of which is the study from World Health Organizations which acknowledges the importance of sleep in adults, children, and infants. WHO stated that sleep disorders affect people’s age (across different age groups).
Another research also supported the role of certain lights play in the sleep and cognition of people, especially children.
So, to answer the question, “Does a Night Light Help Babies Have a Good Sleep?”
It is safe to say that night lights help toddlers achieve good sleep. However, the right type of light has to be used.
Quick Comparison Table
|Product Name||Notable Features|
|#1||Hatch Baby Night Light Sound Machine for Baby||warm and cool lights, Time-to-rise alert||See Details|
|#2||Lumipets Night Light for Babies and Kids||Teddy Bear Shape, soft and warm light||See Details|
|#3||AnanBros Color-Changing Night Light||Star Night Light Projector, Dual Power (usb corded and battery)||See Details|
|#4||AUSAYE Plug-In Night Light Lamp for Baby||Mushroom-like shape, light sensor||See Details|
|#5||SUNNEST Color-Changing Star Night Light||Star and Moon Night Light Projector, 360-degree||See Details|
Reviews On The Best Nigh Light For Baby And Toddler
1. Hatch Baby Night Light Sound Machine for Baby
A straightforward night light for baby room that is equipped with the basic features is what you get from this night light by Hatch Baby. This is a multi-functional lamp with color customization, brightness, and music machine features.
This encourages better sleep for your baby and toddler. Also, this can be controlled remotely through an app. Whether you have the inevitable feeding session with your newborn at night, this light is very comfortable and has both soft, warm, and cool lighting.
- Easy to use device
- Has a sound machine, so you can play a lullaby to your baby at night
- The brightness of the lights can be adjusted.
- With time-to-rise feature to let your child know when it is time to get up
- Equipped with color-changing lights to suit your mood
2. Lumipets Night Light for Babies and Kids
Babies can sleep better if you sing to them a lullaby. This censored best night light for baby sleep is quite popular because of its nursery music feature. You can choose which song to play for the baby. Moreover, this lamp has a cute bear shape that can also be used for aesthetic purposes.
If your baby or toddler is fond of teddy bears, then this night light is the perfect choice for you.
- Has a cute bear shape that really attracts kids’ attention
- The soothing light coming from the lap is gentle and glowing.
- This is a battery-operated lamp, so it is quite portable.
- Supports calming and peaceful sleep
- Has a great selection of sleep music for babies
3. AnanBros Color-Changing Night Light
Some people prefer to add more colors to their lights instead of the traditional warm and cool light temperature. What makes this item one of the best night light for baby in 2020 is its color-changing lights with star patterns and music.
If you love star gazing and want your baby to be entertained before drifting off to sleep, then the colored star shapes projected on the ceiling or wall are the perfect alternative.
- Has different colors, ranging from red, green, blue, purple, etc. (total of 9 colors)
- Battery-powered and can last quite longer than the other standard night light in the market
- Has a timer and can be controlled using the application
- It can rotate up to 360 degrees in silent mode.
4. AUSAYE Plug-In Night Light Lamp for Baby
If you aim to incorporate style while also choosing the best night light for baby nursery, we highly recommend that you consider the AUSAYE plug-in night light for baby.
We are particularly impressed with the light’s mushroom shape. Your baby or even toddlers will surely enjoy having this light in their room.
- Fun and creative mushroom shapes that attract children and baby’s interests
- The best night light for baby room.
- Has an automatic on and off features
- The brightness level is often praised by many, saying it is not too soft nor too dark.
- Can be used up to 12 hours a day
- Very compact and easy to move around
5. SUNNEST Color-Changing Star Night Light
Another color-changing with interesting patterns is this night light from SUNNEST. Just like the AnanBros above, this night light for baby projects star and moon patterns once in use.
This is a very handy and portable night light for your baby’s room. The soft yet glowing light helps soothe your baby’s sleep. This is one of the most versatile night light for kids.
- Can be mounted on the wall and on top of the table
- A multi-functional item which doubles as a lamp and a projector
- Powered by Triple battery and cab also be charged using a USB connection
- Instantly gives the baby room a makeover, thanks to the stunning stars and moon projected on the ceiling.
- This contains a total of 4 LED bulbs
All these 5 best night lights for baby receive much love from the buyers. However, if we were to choose the best-value product from the list, it would be the Lumipets Night Light for Babies and Kids.
We are truly impressed by how efficient this night light is. The soft glow lights coming from the lamp is perfect to put your baby to sleep. The cute teddy bear shape of the light also contributes to its popularity. In fact, a lot of kids love this night light because of its fun shape, soothing soft yellow light, and relaxing music.