Best light bulbs for bathroom vanity is every girl’s dream. Tag along as we give you the best choices for your money this 2020!
Choosing the best light bulb for bathroom vanity can get confusing as there are many lighting fixtures available. However, many professionals and homeowners alike agree that G25 bulbs are the best bulb for vanities.
G25 Bulbs have the ball or globe-like shape, which is a perfect decorative light that we commonly see in dressing rooms and vanities. They also often make use of medium screw bases, which makes them quite easy to install.
If you want to know what are the best light bulbs to buy for your bathroom vanities, then you’d be happy to read our reviews below!
Best Light Bulbs For Bathroom Vanity 2020 Reviews
1. Sunco G25 LED Globe LED Bulb for Vanities
This globe LED light from Sunco is set on an E26 standard base. It has a perfect globe shape which adds character to your vanity. In terms of lighting, this produces a natural light that of sunlight to give you a more natural light effect.
Being versatile and multi-purpose, this Globe LED bulb is suitable for vanities in the bathroom, make-up vanities, and even as kitchen and living room light. And to put your mind at ease, this G25 bulb is proven and tested safe to use as it is UL certified.
Finally, you can save a lot of energy with this one as it is also labeled with Energy Star, which means it operates well at lower wattage.
- Very sustainable which runs at 6W
- Last long up to 25,000 hours
- It is also dimmable from 10% to 100% to suit your mood.
- Gives off sunlight-like illumination for true daylight color
- Suitable for chandeliers, vanities, and as bathroom fixtures
- No buzzing and flickering of light
- It is not glaring and comfortable to the eyes.
- Offers 5-years warranty policy
- Made in the U.S.A.
2. Comzler G25 Globe LED Bulb
Another best type of light bulbs for your bathroom vanity is one that offers bright light at about 5000K. And that is exactly what you can get from Comzler G25 LED bulb.
Although not dimmable, it has a daylight white light which is perfect for your makeup sessions in front of your vanity. Bathrooms usually have limited sunlight due to it being closed space. That is why a 5000K and 900 lumen light is the perfect solution!
This long-lasting LED bulb is highly recommended for fixtures in bathrooms. Many claim it to be the best light bulb for vanity in bathroom. And we totally agree!
Make sure to keep it away from direct sunlight and hot temperature. So, when using as a light fixture, please install away from the exhaust or any direct sunlight spaces.
- Safe and long-lasting to use
- Can be used for up to 30,000 hours
- Has wide applications, from bathroom light fixture to dressing room light and showcase light
- Set on a standard E26 base
- Premium quality and energy-saving; lets you save up to 85% of energy
- Does not gets hot even after a long period of use
- Meets the safety test and criteria
- Does not hurt your eyes and is actually comfortable to stare at
- UV and radiation safe
- Has one of the best customers and after-sale service
- Runs on low wattage at 9W
3. LOHAS G25 LED Bathroom Light
If you are looking for the same 5000K light bulb but want less illumination but still has enough brightness for your vanity, then we suggest you give LOHAS LED bulb a try.
This has 5000K light at 520 lumens. This too is set on an E26 standard bulb base. The only con we see is that it is not dimmable.
But if you want your vanity to be lit with an eco-friendly bulb at a wide-angle illumination, then yes! LOHAS G25 LED vanity light is an excellent pick. It gives off a natural and clear lighting at 270 degree, perfect for vanities.
- High performance and long-lasting
- Can last up to 30,000 hours
- Environment-friendly as materials used are safe and non-toxic
- Can be installed easily with its E26 standard bulb base
- Gives off comfortable lighting without any flickering issues
- Light is clear and natural but not glaring to the eyes
- With 270-degree beam angle, suitable for vanities
- With modern style and clear light color
- Operates at 6 watts
4. Simba G25 LED Vanity Globe Light
Last on our list is this G25 bulb from Simba. This high-output LED bulb is also energy-saving which offers 700 lumens of lighting. It produces 5000K daylight illumination, which is perfect for vanities.
However, if you want your bathroom light vanity to have warm white lighting, then LOHAS also has that option. Their 2700K warm white bulb is also a best-seller. This is the best LED light bulb color for bathroom vanity.
Tagged as versatile, you can use this bulb in many lighting applications, such as vanity lighting, makeup mirrors, ceiling lights, desk lamps, and bathroom lighting. Simba also offers one of the best warranty policies in terms of G25 light bulbs.
This is not dimmable though.
- Excellent performance and clear lighting
- Can be used for up to 30,000 hours
- Uses only 6 wattage to operate
- Allows you to save 87% energy
- Safe from UV and radiation light
- No toxic materials used, including lead and mercury
- Set on the standard E26 bulb base
- With 2-years warranty
- G25 is an excellent bulb choice for light fixtures in the bathroom. However, experts do not recommend this type of bulb to be installed in places where moisture or water vapor is present. Therefore, using G25 bulbs in your steam bathrooms should be avoided.
- Make sure to turn off your G25 light bulbs when replacing them.
- Use a cloth when removing the bulb from the base (during the replacement process).
- Always check the recommended volt of the bulb.
If you are looking for the best lighting for bathroom with no windows, then we’ve got a list for you. Hope you find this article helpful and may you find the best light bulb for your bathroom vanity!