Best indoor string lights are known for their aesthetic value, especially on special occasions. Read on & find out how to revamp your home without spending a lot!
Proper lighting and color temperature can help set the mood for certain occasions. In fact, a lot of studies have proven that certain lighting can make us feel better by boosting our mood.
While LED and neon lights are highly recommended for their durability, you can never go wrong with the best indoor string lights as well.
Indoor string light ideas are actually better for those seeking an immediate change in their bedroom interior. These lights are easily available and very affordable, too!
If you want to know more how string lights can make your bedroom looks cozy and personal, our guide below is something you shouldn’t miss.
|Minetom Globe Ball String Lights in 33 Feet|
|Twinkle Star Fairy String Lights in 49 Feet|
|PerfectDay Copper Fairy String Lights in 66 Feet|
Why Indoor String Lights Are Best For Bedroom Interior Ideas?
Suitable For Both Indoor And Outdoor
Most string lights are in the market nowadays are battery-operated, thus they are easy to set up outdoors. If your bedroom has a balcony, this makes it easier for you to redecorate the space.
Moreover, a lot of string lights are now long-lasting, especially the best indoor LED string lights. This means that you can store the lights and use them later for special occasions like Christmas, Birthdays, and even simple night parties.
Easy To Install
You don’t need to contact an electrician to install string lights. A lot of models now can be easily installed even without the help of professionals.
The only thing you must remember though is to buy the string lights from reputable brand. Make sure they are tested and proven safe to use.
Another thing is that always check that the voltage is compatible with the voltage in your area. Some string lights are manufactured abroad and might have a different voltage requirement.
Wide Range Of Colors
It is undeniable that string lights are best known for their aesthetics. The main reason for this is because they are available in various colors for you to choose from.
If you want one that boosts and uplifts your mood, then a warm yellow tone is the perfect choice. The yellow color is highly associated with happiness. However, if you prefer calmness, peace, and relaxation, then go for cool blue colors.
Believe it or not, but some of the best indoor string lights need not be expensive. In fact, we have searched some shops online to look for string lights under $25!
And yes, they indeed exist!
If you are looking for the perfect way to revamp your room or a certain part of your house for certain occasions, then string lights are one of the best ways to do that.
Best Indoor String Lights Under $25 (Reviews 2020)
1. Minetom Globe Ball String Lights in 33 Feet
This Minetom string light is the best pick if you want an affordable globe ball lights to hang around your home.
One string light can extend to about 33 feet, long enough to hang on your balcony and terrace. Globe ball lights are the perfect accent lights for rooftop and garden spaces as they give enough illumination.
You can also hang this on your tree garden, Christmas tree and even on your indoor plants.
- The best value indoor string lights at less than $16 each
- Has 8 modes to choose from, so you can easily switch up the lights whenever you want to (in waves, sequential, SLO-GLO, flash, slow fade, twinkle steady on, and combination)
- This can be controlled remotely
- Makes use of LED lights, which are both energy-saving and durable
- Has a UL listed power adaptor for added safety
- Has 100 LED lights in total
- Waterproof (IP44 rating) and proven to be eco-friendly
- 1-year warranty
2. Twinkle Star Fairy String Lights in 49 Feet
Next on our list is this beautiful and unique star-shape string lights. This high-quality fairy string lights have LED lights with solid plastic construction materials, thus they are lightweight yet heat-resistant.
It comes in two colors, namely cool white and warm white colors. Plus, this one is extendable with both female and male plug.
This string lights work best for special holidays, specifically Christmas and New year. But this can be used on children’s parties and night pool parties as well.
- Has a total of 100 LED lights
- UL certified, thus safety is guaranteed
- Length is 49 feet but can be extended to a maximum of 1000 LEDs
- With waterproof rating of IP44
- Has 9 lighting modes in total (in waves, sequential, steady on, slow fade, twinkle, chasing, slow glow, combination, and Off)
- Perfect for both residential and commercial uses
3. PerfectDay Copper Fairy String Lights in 66 Feet
Finally, the last recommended indoor string lights on our list is the classic LEED copper fairy string lights. This one is USB powered and can extend to up to 66 feet in length.
If you want to make your fairy lights appear natural without the plastic-y material, then we suggest you go for this one. These string lights are durable and guaranteed to be safe.
This is an energy-efficient choice, too, making it perfect for overnight set up.
- This is long and flexible and has a length of 66 feet
- With USB interface, thus easy to connect with any power sources
- It is waterproof and has a UL listed power adaptor
- Weather-resistant and long-lasting
- Can be used for as long as 14 hours
- Very efficient and cost effective
- Suitable for gardens, patios, bedrooms, balconies, and even rooftop terraces
Redecorating your home does not need a lot of money. If you just know what decors and things to put up to revamp your house interior, then you can save yourself a lot of cash.
The best indoor string lights are definitely one of the most efficient and hassle-free way to do just that. They are wide available both offline and online. What is more is that a lot of reputable LED light brands are not offering more string light choices for a fair price.
If we were to choose our favorite, we’d recommend the Twinkle Star Fairy String Lights in 49 Feet. They have the unique star-shape lights and 9 lighting modes too.