When you’re looking for new car headlights, you’ll need an h7 sized light. We’ll teach you how to choose the best h7 bulb in this guide.
We all know that headlights are extremely important to car owners simply because they provide safety to the driver.
Headlights are used not just to give the driver visibility, but also visibility to other drivers around the area. If you’re looking for the ideal kind of bulb, h7 bulbs are the types of bulbs that are best used for car headlights. These are great for any type of car that you have.
Don’t have any idea on how to choose the best h7 bulb?
Then you’ll find this guide really helpful. We’ll guide you on how to choose the best h7 headlight bulbs.
|Philips H7 CrystalVision White Headlight|
|HELLA H7TB Standard Halogen Bulb|
|SYLVANIA H7 SilverStar Halogen Headlight Bulb|
How To Choose the Best H7 Bulb Car Headlight
To start off this guide, let’s start with the factors that you should consider when you are looking for the best h7 LED bulb or h7 halogen bulb.
Here are the main factors that you can look at when doing this:
The first thing to look at is the brightness of the light. The brightness will determine the amount of visibility that you can get at night. For those who drive around at night, a lot need really bright lights that can illuminate the entire road.
This is usually determined by the wattage of the bulb or how much energy is transferred to the bulb. For these kinds of bulbs, we’d say that wattage of around 55 watts is good enough.
Do take note that these kinds of bulbs have pretty low lifespans. That’s why you need to find the ones that have the highest lifespans.
For h7 halogen bulbs, we’d say you should look for a bulb that has around at least 500-hour lifespan. However, finding one with a 1000 hour lifespan is even better. If you can find one with that kind of lifespan, then that’s even better.
Another thing to take note of is the color of the light. If you’re after visibility, then you need to look for a bulb that has a cool light temperature. Something with a color temperature of around 3500K is a pretty good choice.
Lastly, you may also want to take into consideration the bulb type. The most common type and the most affordable type is by far the halogen H7 bulb. There are H7 LED bulbs but they’re not as common as halogen bulbs and they also cost more.
For this reason, we listed down the best halogen light bulbs.
The 3 Best H7 Bulbs Reviews
1. Philips H7 CrystalVision White Headlight
You’ve probably heard about the brand Philips because it happens to be one of the most popular brands of bulbs in the market. This particular model by far is the best Philips h7 bulb that you can find.
If you want to find a light with a very white color temperature, then this is a great one to have. This one has a 3500K color temperature along with a wattage of 55w. These specs make it a great bulb for those who drive at night very often.
Also, this light can give a very bright and white Xenon look which adds to the overall visibility of your car in the darkness.
- Comes with a Xenon bright white look from its technology
- It has a high beam output with a color temperature of 3500k
- A high-quality bulb that’s extremely durable
- The blue cap on the bulb gives a cool blue effect
- Comes from a well-renowned brand
- The brightness of the light may sometimes blind other drivers
2. HELLA H7TB Standard Halogen Bulb
Hella is also a pretty well-known brand that is able to give you good visibility on the road.
What we really love about this bulb is that it is a perfect fit for most cars. While there are some h7 bulbs that may not exactly fit some cars, this one will fit any kind.
It can even perfectly fit expensive cars like BMWs. We actually consider this the best h7 bulb for BMW. If you own that kind of car, then we recommend this product as your replacement car headlight.
- One of the bulb types that are extremely compatible with even expensive cars
- Has a great fit and can go into any car
- Has a long shelf life as long as you use gloves to install it
- Very easy to install on to your car
- Has a color temperature of up to 3200k which is pretty decent for a headlight
- Not considered one of the best white headlight bulbs for night driving
3. SYLVANIA H7 SilverStar Halogen Headlight Bulb
The best thing about this light is that it has a really cool ultra night vision feature. This particular feature is perfect for night driving because it both gives a low beam but with extreme visibility.
This way, you won’t have to worry about blinding other drivers along the way. This is brought about by the patented tri-band technology that gives it a special type of white light.
- The white light comes with patented tri-band technology to give it great visibility
- To add to that, it has an ultra night vision feature
- Has a concentrated light that allows you to read signs even at night
- Compatible with a number of cars
- High wattage of 55w giving it a pretty decent brightness
- Gives a little bit of a yellow shade
- This bulb tends to have a short lifespan wherein it may burn out pretty easily
If you happen to be looking for the best h7 bulb, then you can just choose from one of these products here. No longer do you have to do any more research as we have already done the work for you.
We’ve actually used the buying guide we presented above in order to narrow down our choices.
Your job now is to further narrow down your choices using the buying guide to get the best one for you. All you need to do now is choose and make your purchase!