What’s the best Altair led 14″ flushmount light fixture that you can buy? Look at 2 of our top choices for this type of product.
Altair LED flushmount lights are not only very efficient lighting systems, but they’re also great decorations as well. If there is one thing that separates these types of light fixtures from those of other brands, it’s that these products are beautifully crafted and can add an air of class to your home.
If you want to add a more elegant element to your home, you can choose from 2 Altair led 14″ flushmount light fixtures that are both beautifully made in their own way.
We’ll showcase both of them below:
Why Choose Altair LED Flushmount?
As we already mentioned, the elegant design of Altair lights is what separates them from products of other brands. Before we show you our two favorite products, we’ll discuss some of the specific benefits and advantages of products from this brand are. Take a look at these features of Altair Lighting 140-inch flushmount LED light fixture:
- Saves up to 80% less electricity than a regular lighting feature
- Has a very elegant and modern design with a brushed nickel finish
- Has a very solid white shade that distributes light evenly
- Does not feature shadows
- Durable steel construction
- Long shelf life
- Dimmable features
These are just some of the general features that the products from this brand have. However, each product has its own specific advantages that differentiate one from the other.
We’ll show you what we mean later on in the guide. For now, let’s talk about installation.
How To Install Altair LED Flushmount Ceiling Light
If this is your first time to buy an Altair ceiling light, then you may not know how to install it yet. For that purpose, we’ll also provide you with a guide on how to install Altair LED ceiling light.
Here are the steps below:
- Take out the mounting screws from the outlet box and spread all the parts around.
- Pull out the power supply wires and connect it to the black fixture wire and white supply wire using some wire nuts.
- Use some electrical tape to wrap the wires together.
- Group all of the wires and put it in the outlet box.
- Put the fixture pan on top of the outlet box on the mounting screws so that they go through the keyholes.
- Tighten the mounting screws and stick the flush against the ceiling.
- Slip the shade cover into the fixture and secure it tightly.
- Try turning on the light to see if it works.
The Best Altair LED 14 Inch Flushmount Light Fixture
Now that we’re done with the Altair LED 14 flushmount light fixture installation steps, let’s now move on to our 2 favorite products.
Here they are below:
1. Altair Lighting LED 14-Inch Flushmount Brushed Nickel Light
First up is the Altair Lighting LED 14 Inch Brushed Nickel Light. What makes this light really cool is the color that it has. It features a brushed nickel color due to its finish. Although it is white, the white diffuser allows it to have a comfortable white type of light that can be dimmed and placed into full brightness anytime you want.
That’s why this light fixture is usually used for hallways, offices, stairways, offices, and even bedrooms.
- 1495 lumens of power
- Color temperature of 3000k
- Brushed nickel finish with white diffuser
- Energy-efficient technology
- 14-inch size
- Has the tendency to flicker
2. Altair LED 14″ Flushmount Dimmable White Color Light Fixture
This one, on the other hand, has a full bright white color that is usually used for family rooms and bathrooms. The cool thing about this lighting is that it has a full downward type of lighting allowing it to concentrate illumination on the whole room so you can have full visibility.
Aside from just bathrooms and family rooms, you can also use it for study rooms and home offices as well– anywhere where you’ll need enough light to find your things.
- Dimmable light
- White color and brushed nickel finish
- Downward concentrated light
- Full light coverage
- Energy-efficient LED light
- Dimmable feature is not supported by all ballast
With all the information that we’ve provided, you not only have two choices for the best Altair led 14″ flushmount light fixture, but you also have an installation guide as well as some useful information about general Altair products. So, all that’s left to do is go ahead and buy the one that you prefer.
- How To Use Red White And Blue Rope Lights (Review)
- Battery Powered Lights For Sheds (Review)
- 2 Prong LED Light Bulb Reviews
- 100 Lumen Solar Path Lights (Reviews And Facts)